I knew after seeing the broken dark cloud cover this morning at 5am it was going to be a good sunrise. I almost missed it, I happened to look out the window shade and saw the colors peaking, grabbed my camera and at 6am I took the picture at left, the sunrise was stunning.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Striking Sunrise this morning...
I knew after seeing the broken dark cloud cover this morning at 5am it was going to be a good sunrise. I almost missed it, I happened to look out the window shade and saw the colors peaking, grabbed my camera and at 6am I took the picture at left, the sunrise was stunning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Hopkington FAIR!
We went to the Hopkington fair on Saturday Sept 5th, just before we left I'd checked the weather, it said we'd get a 4 minute shower...
-
Saturday we disconnected the trailer in the driveway, we need to bring an old lawn tractor with a blown motor to the dump next week in preps...
-
We finally got a little rain on Wednesday, it's supposed to rain lightly off and on today. WMUR says we'll need 6" of rain t...
No comments:
Post a Comment