Monday, September 29, 2008
Meet the new cat "Hunter"
Meet the new cat "Hunter" another stray that found us... Hunter has been around a month or so sleeping under the shed,
we'd catch a glimpse of him every now and then. One day he finally decided we were OK and joined Rose out in the yard. He's very friendly, and talks a lot. He stays out in the barn with Lacey and Willow for now. We're getting him neutered and wormed this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nor'Easter and first frost
Thursday there was an all grey cat out in the deer yard hunting, don't know whose cat it is. Before it started raining Saturday I colle...
-
December 1st I've been trying to get this post out since before Thanksgiving! I tested the generator Wednesday, it started right up,...
-
Ode to Zeb Born March 23rd 2019 - May 1st 2026 - 7 Years We had to say goodbye to an amazing friend, and protector on Friday. Zebulon (Ze...

No comments:
Post a Comment