Monday, September 29, 2008
Meet the new cat "Hunter"
Meet the new cat "Hunter" another stray that found us... Hunter has been around a month or so sleeping under the shed,
we'd catch a glimpse of him every now and then. One day he finally decided we were OK and joined Rose out in the yard. He's very friendly, and talks a lot. He stays out in the barn with Lacey and Willow for now. We're getting him neutered and wormed this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Hopkington FAIR!
We went to the Hopkington fair on Saturday Sept 5th, just before we left I'd checked the weather, it said we'd get a 4 minute shower...
-
Ode to Zeb Born March 23rd 2019 - May 1st 2026 - 7 Years We had to say goodbye to an amazing friend, and protector on Friday. Zebulon (Ze...
-
December 1st I've been trying to get this post out since before Thanksgiving! I tested the generator Wednesday, it started right up,...

No comments:
Post a Comment