Quite the storm for some last night, not so bad here, we had some 30 or 40 mph gusts blowing leaves off the already parched trees, it rained hard for 15 minutes or so then let up over the next hour or so. Looking at the sky there was some serious potential in this storm, I don't know when I saw clouds moving in so many directions so fast. I heard this morning that Ashburnham, MA got hit pretty good, possibly a tornado.
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
The sky grew dark
Quite the storm for some last night, not so bad here, we had some 30 or 40 mph gusts blowing leaves off the already parched trees, it rained hard for 15 minutes or so then let up over the next hour or so. Looking at the sky there was some serious potential in this storm, I don't know when I saw clouds moving in so many directions so fast. I heard this morning that Ashburnham, MA got hit pretty good, possibly a tornado.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Hopkington FAIR!
We went to the Hopkington fair on Saturday Sept 5th, just before we left I'd checked the weather, it said we'd get a 4 minute shower...
-
Saturday we disconnected the trailer in the driveway, we need to bring an old lawn tractor with a blown motor to the dump next week in preps...
-
We finally got a little rain on Wednesday, it's supposed to rain lightly off and on today. WMUR says we'll need 6" of rain t...

No comments:
Post a Comment