Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Red Fox returns

I think we have a pair of foxes visiting now, this one's colors are fading and appears to be shedding and quite thin. She/he had no trouble grabbing a mouse or two while playing and rolling around out in the back field.
I took quite a few pics, she'd look up to see me then decided I was far enough away and continue her hunt, we were all outside when Rose saw her the boys included.


I snuck down the hill to get a few closer shots.
I crouched my way over to the greenhouse and brought the camera up to my eye easing around the greenhouse and was rewarded witha a few more shots before she decided I'd gotten close enough.

Had enough, I'm outta here...


One last look back before she disappeared into the brush.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixing the yard hill & Labor day

  Fixing the yard hill: Tuesday we're got 8 yards of 3/4" crushed stone, and 18 yards of loam delivered to fix a lot of sloped are...