Sunday, May 15, 2011

McDonalds Iced Coffee Hell

It was afternoon yesterday headed out to pick up some soil amendments.  We decided another coffee was in order, hit the McDonald's drive thru in Goffstown.  I ordered my Medium Regular Iced Coffee and ordered Rose the Medium cream only.  Not a bad deal they have the medium Iced coffees on sale for a dollar. 

Evidently the folks at McDonald's can't tell the difference between Coffee and Tea, as what I received for my dollar was TEA with Cream and Sugar,  Rose's coffee was fine.  I thought maybe it's just me so I had Rose taste it too.  Yuck, not exactly Lovin' It McD'.  

It's back to Dunkin' Donuts for this family, between mostly cream iced coffees, to the most watered down coffee, you've blown it, I will not waste my hard earned dollars at your establishment.

There's a new coffee house on RT114a headed towards Pinardville, maybe I'll try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixing the yard hill & Labor day

  Fixing the yard hill: Tuesday we're got 8 yards of 3/4" crushed stone, and 18 yards of loam delivered to fix a lot of sloped are...