Sunday, April 06, 2014
Night Deer
Found out who's been eating all the grain & deer blocks...
Finally found a good deal on a Deer cam, filled it with batteries, tied it to a post out at the edge of the field and we got 100 pics the first night, still playing with the settings, there's video too. Remember this is infrared that's why there isn't color and also see the date/time stamp, it's dark out, so far I'm pretty impressed. No wonder the deer blocks are disappearing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Hopkington FAIR!
We went to the Hopkington fair on Saturday Sept 5th, just before we left I'd checked the weather, it said we'd get a 4 minute shower...
-
Ode to Zeb Born March 23rd 2019 - May 1st 2026 - 7 Years We had to say goodbye to an amazing friend, and protector on Friday. Zebulon (Ze...
-
December 1st I've been trying to get this post out since before Thanksgiving! I tested the generator Wednesday, it started right up,...
No comments:
Post a Comment