Sunday, May 25, 2014
And the sky darkened... Hailstorm!
MAY 2014 HAILSTORM
Well once again we're behind in getting all of the vegetable gardens in, here we are May 25th and we're still cleaning up, there's always to much to do in the spring... maybe we'll get it planted later this weekend. Sometimes things happen for a reason, sometimes we just need to listen...
We got a good old fashioned hail storm this evening. The sky got real dark over towards the Dunbarton/Weare direction, that is never a good thing, all of our bad storms come from that direction. We heard the thunder then saw the lightning flashing to the Northeast. I heard the rain start hitting the tin roof on the workshop and ran for the house.
I heard a familiar clicking sound on the windows, HAIL, oh crap
Dark Skies
The hailstorm begins
Amongst the plants out front.
Hail out in the backyard
Hail everywhere, 1/4" to quarter size.
The storm ended with a nice Rainbow though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Hopkington FAIR!
We went to the Hopkington fair on Saturday Sept 5th, just before we left I'd checked the weather, it said we'd get a 4 minute shower...
-
December 1st I've been trying to get this post out since before Thanksgiving! I tested the generator Wednesday, it started right up,...
-
Ode to Zeb Born March 23rd 2019 - May 1st 2026 - 7 Years We had to say goodbye to an amazing friend, and protector on Friday. Zebulon (Ze...
No comments:
Post a Comment