Wednesday, July 01, 2015
And Bears Oh My...
Going through the trailcam shots and found this bruiser grabbing a bite to eat. The salt lick in the photo is a 12"x12" square block for scale.
This could be what Rose heard a couple weeks ago crashing into a aluminum ladder out in the back yard when she opened the back door a couple days ago. The dogs have been getting very worked up around 10:30pm the same time this pic was taken lately. We'll have to be a little more careful late at night around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nor'Easter and first frost
Thursday there was an all grey cat out in the deer yard hunting, don't know whose cat it is. Before it started raining Saturday I colle...
-
Ode to Zeb Born March 23rd 2019 - May 1st 2026 - 7 Years We had to say goodbye to an amazing friend, and protector on Friday. Zebulon (Ze...
-
December 1st I've been trying to get this post out since before Thanksgiving! I tested the generator Wednesday, it started right up,...
No comments:
Post a Comment