Saturday, December 09, 2023

December's Wicked Winds

Wicked winds are supposed to blow in Sunday December 9th, possibly 50-60 MPH, we'll lose lights for sure...

Woke up Saturday to a foggy morning, Winston chased a crow trio out of the deer yard.

"Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." Ralph Waldo Emerson

All tenants of the Steeplegate Mall told to vacate by January 2024...  the latest step in a plan to turn the site into a large mixed-use development. 

Rose and I went Christmas shopping last weekend in Manchester, we did OK.

Rose said they got a foot or more of snow north of us, they can have it.

James and Jason are coming over to get a couple pictures taken for their yearbook, crappy cloudy day, we rescheduled to Friday we'll see what we can do.

Rose and I are going back to Folgers coffee, we've been trying some of the less expensive coffees but we're both finding we're too wired to sleep at night, it's not like we're drinking coffee past 11am, but still.  Folgers is $10.99 a can now...  We're in a constant state of sticker shock every single time we go out shopping now.  Bidenomics is real, no wonder they're no longer calling it Bidenomics...

Sunday 12/3 3:30pm here the rain just changed over to all snow...

Rose is baking cookies, the house smells amazing...

I removed the leaking toilet in the upstairs bathroom and pulled it out, we're putting in a new floor so it had to be removed.  Now I need to fight to remove a chrome cover from the water feed line.

Read Paul Harvey's If I were the Devil from 1965...

We've yet to get a major snow event here yet, a couple inches that melts away in two days doesn't count. Thought I'd post this before my own snow diary gets posted for the year...

DIARY OF A SNOW SHOVELER:

Moved to North Dakota this fall. We heard that summers are fun and winter is beautiful. We think there is no more beautiful a place in the whole world!
December 8 - 6:00 PM It started to snow. The first snow of the season and the wife and I took our cocktails and sat for hours by the window watching the huge soft flakes drift down from heaven. It looked like a Grandma Moses print. So romantic, we felt like newlyweds again. I love snow!
December 9 - We woke to a beautiful blanket of crystal white snow covering every inch of the landscape. What a fantastic sight! Can there be a more lovely place in the whole world? Moving here was the best idea I've ever had! Shoveled for the first time in years and felt like a boy again. I did both our driveway and the sidewalks.
This afternoon the snowplow came along and covered up the sidewalks and closed in the driveway, so I got to shovel again. What a perfect life!
December 12 - The sun has melted all our lovely snow. Such a disappointment! My neighbor tells me not to worry- we'll definitely have a white Christmas. No snow on Christmas would be awful! Bob says we'll have so much snow by the end of winter, that I'll never want to see snow again. I don't think that's possible. Bob is such a nice man, I'm glad he's our neighbor.
December 14 - Snow, lovely snow! 8 inches last night. The temperature dropped to -20. The cold makes everything sparkle so. The wind took my breath away, but I warmed up by shoveling the driveway and sidewalks. This is the life! The snowplow came back this afternoon and buried everything again. I didn't realize I would have to do quite this much shoveling, but I'll certainly get back in shape this way. I wish I wouldn't huff and puff so.
December 15 - 20 inches forecast. Sold my van and bought a 4x4 Blazer. Bought snow tires for the wife's car and 2 extra shovels. Stocked the freezer. The wife wants a wood stove in case the electricity goes out. I think that's silly. We aren't in Alaska, after all.
December 16 - Ice storm this morning. Fell on my ass on the ice in the driveway putting down salt. Hurt like hell. The wife laughed for an hour, which I think was very cruel.
December 17 - Still way below freezing. Roads are too icy to go anywhere. Electricity was off for 5 hours. I had to pile the blankets on to stay warm. Nothing to do but stare at the wife and try not to irritate her. Guess I should've bought a wood stove, but won't admit it to her. God! I hate it when she's right. I can't believe I'm freezing to death in my own living room.
December 20 - Electricity's back on, but had another 14 inches of the damn stuff last night. More shoveling! Took all day. The damn snowplow came by twice. Tried to find a neighbor kid to shovel, but. they said they're too busy playing hockey. I think they're lying. Called the only hardware store around to see about buying a snow blower and they're out. Might have another shipment in March. I think they're lying. Bob says I have to shovel or the city will have it done and bill me. I think he's lying.
December 22 - Bob was right about a white Christmas because 13 more inches of the white shit fell today, and it's so cold, it probably won't melt till August. Took me 45 minutes to get all dressed up to go out to shovel and then I had to piss. By the time I got undressed, pissed and dressed again, I was too tired to shovel. Tried to hire Bob-who has a plow on his truck-for the rest of the winter, but he says he's too busy. I think the asshole is lying.
December 23 - Only 2 inches of snow today. And it warmed up to 0. The wife wanted me to decorate the front of the house this morning. What is she, nuts?!! Why didn't she tell me to do that a month ago. She says she did but I think she's lying.
December 24 - 6 inches - Snow packed so hard by snowplow, l broke the shovel. Thought I was having a heart attack. If I ever catch the son of a bitch who drives that snow plow, I'll drag him through the snow by his balls and beat him to death with my broken shovel. I know he hides around the corner and waits for me to finish shoveling, and then he comes down the street...at a 100 miles an hour and throws snow all over where I've just been! Tonight the wife wanted me to sing Christmas carols with her and open our presents...but I was too busy watching for the damn snowplow.
December 25 - Merry f---ing Christmas! 20 more inches of the damn slop tonight - snowed in. The idea of shoveling makes my blood boil. God, I hate the snow! Then the snowplow driver came by asking for a donation and I hit him over the head with my shovel. The wife says I have a bad attitude. I think she's a fricking idiot. If I have to watch "It's A Wonderful Life" one more time, I'm going to feed her through a chipper shredder.
December 26 - Still snowed in. Why the hell did I ever move here? It was all HER idea. She's really getting on my nerves.
December 27 - Temperature dropped to -30 and the pipes froze; plumber came after 14 hours of waiting for him, he only charged me $4,400 to replace all my pipes.
December 28 - Warmed up to above -20. Still snowed in. The BITCH is driving me crazy!!!
December 29 - 10 more inches. Bob says I have to shovel the roof or it could cave in. That's the silliest thing I ever heard. How dumb does he think I am?
December 30 - Roof caved in. I beat up the snow plow driver, and now he is suing me for a million dollars, not only for the beating I gave him, but also for trying to shove the broken snow shovel up his ass. The wife went home to her mother. Nine more inches predicted.
December 31 - I set fire to what's left of the house. No more shoveling.
January 8 - Feel so good. I just love those little white pills they keep giving me. Why am I tied to the bed ???
-Author Unknown

Lots of changes at work a lot of new employees, a lot of employee moves to make more room for manufacturing, once again we're moving 24 or so people up to the back mezzanine area this is the third time we've moved folks up there only to move them again a year or so later. I lost a guy in Wisconsin, he retired after close to 20 years with us.  His replacement starts next week.


The Boys... Pics for the Yearbook 2023

James
Jason
Jason & James

Jason (L) & James, Yearbook pics we took at Everett Dam in Weare, NH it was cold there, the wind is always blowing.




 

 

BREAKING: President Biden indicates he would be willing to start World War Three with “American troops fighting Russian troops,” if Putin expands operations. WATCH pic.twitter.com/aT3t7bRkqu

  •     As reported by EPA, only 19% of all weather stations report an increase in the number of hot days since 1948!

        Below is an important chart that somehow slipped by EPA’s “consensus” censorship squad. It is a map of all 1,066 weather stations across the United States. The change in the number of hot days for that station are ID’d as increasing (red), stayed the same (blank) or decreasing (blue).

        A total of 863 stations, or 81%, reported either a decrease or no change in the number of hot days! Any guesses on how long this map will remain up on their site?

If China Can Build 8-10 Nuclear Power Plants a Year Why Can’t We?

I do not believe for one second that China is building Nuclear to get away from dirty coal. I think it is building nuclear because its military-industrial complex needs more power, and dirty coal isn’t enough. I also believe the wind and solar are just window dressing to saddle idiot Western elites with unreliable energy when the time comes to take over the world – financially, commercially, culturally, and militarily, if necessary.

China is a communist nation. They don’t give a sh!t about the climate cult’s dogma except to feed it because it advances their geo-political goals. Everywhere around the world, they open mines and extract resources. They destroy the environment at the expense of indigenous populations. But the American Left loves them! So, how about we love some new nuclear power? That net-zero fantasy is impossible, but it is much more possible with Nucelar.

We are going to be paying for Democrat mistakes for some time I fear!

A reminder of how far the left went to stop Trump last time and that people should be prepared for them to do anything this time.  It’s an ominous warning but it’s important to think ahead and be mentally prepared for anything, because that’s what is on the table. 

Democrat John Kerry Vows to Shut Down All Coal Plants in US that Supply 22% of Electricity to US Homes and Businesses and Replace It with Chinese Windmills

Biden Border Crisis Worsens: 9,400+ Illegal Aliens Flood Over Southern Border IN LAST 24 HOURS

Thomas Jefferson had a little different view of the Tenth Amendment. He called it the “foundation of the Constitution.”

    “I consider the foundation of the Constitution as laid on this ground: That ‘all powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States or to the people.’ To take a single step beyond the boundaries thus specifically drawn around the powers of Congress, is to take possession of a boundless field of power, no longer susceptible of any definition.”

Prices on just about everything in the United States have gone up — way up. Here are some figures from an article in Bloomberg titled, "Just How Bad Is the US Cost-of-Living Squeeze? We Did the Math"that reveal how much prices have jumped since 2020:
    Groceries = 25%
    Pets = 17%
    Electricity Bills = 25% (51% in California)
    Natural gas = 29%
    Rent =+20%
    Used Cars = 35%
    Car Insurance = 33%
    Child care = 32%
 

IRELAND RIOTS: This is just the beginning of Ireland’s riots The Government still isn’t listening to voters’ immigration concerns; Conor McGregor has set off a nerve & seems onto something; could he be KING?

In 2024, the U.S. government will spend well over a trillion dollars just in interest on the national debt.
That wasn’t supposed to happen until 2030.
A day of reckoning has arrived, and it is just a matter of time before the entire system comes crashing down like a house of cards.

There is a disconnect between what Biden says in public and what his campaign is putting out. Joe Biden has been the most divisive president since Barack Obama. There is no move toward unity over anything. Every issue, every statement from Biden usually includes a slap to “MAGA” or far-right extremists or Republicans in general. He acts like we don’t hear him.  

Biden blasted MAGA Republicans for opposing his Green Energy Agenda, but there’s a problem; a new survey shows Americans really don’t want to be a part of his green agenda.

The 2024 Presidential election is rapidly approaching. In many ways it can’t come soon enough. Americans have now spent nearly three painful years waking up every day astonished to learn that the Biden administration has outdone its previous act of insanity.

The shocking revelation, that the Biden Administration is covertly flying illegals into the interior of the U.S. is quickly forgotten when new revelations emerge that the same Administration is sabotaging Texas’ efforts to secure the border—ordering federal agents to cut through the wire barriers erected by the state of Texas. 

How many more days can we endure life under the Biden administration? Nearly ten million illegals have entered the country in less than four years. The border remains open and illegals continue to pour in even as the threat of a radical Islamic terrorist attack crescendos and a steady stream of Americans die from fentanyl made in Mexico with Chinese sourced chemicals.

Biden’s Borders: Foreign-Born US Population Hits Highest Level Ever Recorded in American History

Culture is downstream from Religion.
Politics is downstream from Culture.
When you believe in nothing but self-satisfaction (hedonism) - your society is doomed. Note - Romans. Greeks. And a lot of other dead and gone societies.

The news ecosystem, that intricate web connecting publishers, information, and users, becomes the battleground. “Fake news” isn’t just a buzzword but a weapon meticulously wielded to sway public opinion. The manufactured narratives don’t merely stay confined within the traditional news outlets; they permeate every corner of the digital realm, finding refuge in blogs and social media platforms.

But how does this web of deception ensnare the unwitting masses? The answer lies in the interconnectedness of it all. The relationships, the influence, the repetition—it was a carefully orchestrated dance where each step led the audience deeper into the labyrinth of falsehoods. Have you ever questioned the news you consume, wondering if it’s a reflection of reality or a distorted mirage?

In the first quarter of 2021, the first of the Biden Administration, the economy grew at 6%, and inflation was less than 1.5%. Both are stats that any Administration would want to brag about, but not Joe Biden’s Administration. In his first six months in office, Biden threw every tool in the box into the economic machine and broke it. All he had to do was nothing. Had he taken the oath and flown off to Rehoboth, the economy would have continued its “tailspin” to post-Covid prosperity. Biden slowed the economy to less than 2% growth and nearly 10% inflation. That is a tailspin, Karine. That is the “fix” the Biden team gave the American people, and it destroyed dreams and set people back in such a way it may take generations to recover.

Given the obvious breaches of the Constitution that has characterized our federal government for decades, but certainly since the Obama administration, it is safe to say that the United States is no longer a representative republic but an oligarchy, run by malignant organizations like the WEF, the WHO as well as our own CDC, FDA, FBI, DOJ, DHS and CIA, all propaganda arms of the Marxist, globalist left.  

Embarrassed Experts Flip-Flop, Now Warn: “Will Snow More Heavily In Coming Years”!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixing the yard hill & Labor day

  Fixing the yard hill: Tuesday we're got 8 yards of 3/4" crushed stone, and 18 yards of loam delivered to fix a lot of sloped are...