Tuesday, December 25, 2007

So this is Christmas...

Christmas morning, beautiful sunny day I'm up at 8am, coffee's on, wife is up, as is daughter in law, Son and the twins are still sleeping. Nice weather, fed the barn animals giving each a piece of berry bagel they love and a couple handfuls of Cheerios for good measure, Lacey the goat loves her carbs. Twins woke in a good mood, did great opening way to many presents, they were afraid of the automated walk and talk Tickle me Ernie, and an Eyore stuffed animal that sings and flaps it's ears.

We went to my parents a couple nights ago, they got me a deer block, basically deer feed in a block for to attract and feed them out in the field.

Christmas day I got a lot of camping gear, survival bag for the cars a 1 million candlepower rechargeable spotlight and one of the games for the PC I've been wanting.

Merry Christmas to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixing the yard hill & Labor day

  Fixing the yard hill: Tuesday we're got 8 yards of 3/4" crushed stone, and 18 yards of loam delivered to fix a lot of sloped are...