Saturday, August 14, 2010
Here there be Dragons
Dragonflies that is, as is typical for the 2nd week in August we had our annual Dragonfly day here on the farm, thousands of them doing there best to keep the mosquito population in check.
And I might add doing a fine job, between them and the heat it's been a pretty good year bug wise around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Hopkington FAIR!
We went to the Hopkington fair on Saturday Sept 5th, just before we left I'd checked the weather, it said we'd get a 4 minute shower...
-
December 1st I've been trying to get this post out since before Thanksgiving! I tested the generator Wednesday, it started right up,...
-
Ode to Zeb Born March 23rd 2019 - May 1st 2026 - 7 Years We had to say goodbye to an amazing friend, and protector on Friday. Zebulon (Ze...

No comments:
Post a Comment