Beautiful storm photography - Wall to Watch
I'd be driving as fast as my vehicle would take me in the other direction, these are some scary looking storms. Well done. I think I'd like to see the color images too, i can't help wondering if the B&W makes them look more ominous than they were originally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
July and August and it's HOT
July 22nd Mom's coming home from the rehabilitation place today! One of our Birch trees came down in the Winds on Wednesday I went out T...
-
September 2025 9-11 We will never forget! 24 years ago Rose and I put up the splash board along the bottom of the walls on the North side...
-
Saturday we disconnected the trailer in the driveway, we need to bring an old lawn tractor with a blown motor to the dump next week in preps...
No comments:
Post a Comment