Sunday, February 16, 2014
Happy Birthday James and Jason!
James and Jason had another Birthday Today! Eight Years old Yes "8"
Had a party at Jarrod's house.
Boys got Snowshoes, took them for a romp around the yard, not as easy as it looks I should
a taken more pictures. Maybe during school vacation I'll take some more pictures of all of us out on the snowshoes falling down... Rose got a pair for xmas too, so we're all ready for the snow.
Beautiful sunrise morning Saturday
James and Jason, 16 candles, 8 for each of them...
Just in case Mom & Dad forget how awesome Snow can be (if you think of anything let me know.)
The Deer yard, it may be to deep for them now... It's been two days since the herd has stopped by for dinner.
That is the Honda under that pile, the snowbanks are getting tall around here.
Stay warm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Hopkington FAIR!
We went to the Hopkington fair on Saturday Sept 5th, just before we left I'd checked the weather, it said we'd get a 4 minute shower...
-
December 1st I've been trying to get this post out since before Thanksgiving! I tested the generator Wednesday, it started right up,...
-
Ode to Zeb Born March 23rd 2019 - May 1st 2026 - 7 Years We had to say goodbye to an amazing friend, and protector on Friday. Zebulon (Ze...
No comments:
Post a Comment