Friday, November 26, 2010
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving, James and Jason work their suits and red ties
. And promptly changed before the dogs got to them. Rose's Thanksgiving feast was fantastic, leftovers today were great too. Crystal made a greenbean Casserole that was great. There were pies, cookies, cakes, candy, ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, I forgot to have cranberry sauce again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Hopkington FAIR!
We went to the Hopkington fair on Saturday Sept 5th, just before we left I'd checked the weather, it said we'd get a 4 minute shower...
-
December 1st I've been trying to get this post out since before Thanksgiving! I tested the generator Wednesday, it started right up,...
-
Ode to Zeb Born March 23rd 2019 - May 1st 2026 - 7 Years We had to say goodbye to an amazing friend, and protector on Friday. Zebulon (Ze...

No comments:
Post a Comment