Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nice slow week

Been a nice slow week for the most part, off to the vets, little bit of shopping, playin' with toys, I got a kindle and an Ipod touch, and an LED trouble light.

Today was office cleaning day, ugh, really needed it though, it's like a new office.   Now I have to do the same at work,  I am moving next month to the Derry location.

Oil company showed up today to fill 'er up, another $500.  Just 10 minutes before he arrived the house rumbled, and crashed as though something hit the house.   Of course all the dogs started barking, and generally creating a ruckus, I had my suspicions...  I ran out to see what was going on and sure enough several tons of ice had fallen off the North roof of the house crashing to the ground.  I told the guy that the Ice had all come off already, he said he watches for it and stands right up against the house if necessary.

Our Beagle/Golden mix Gorgon gave us a nice scare tonight, had a 2 1/2" stick wedge wedged across the top of his mouth between his teeth.  We thought it was a biscuit at first, he did real good letting me get into his mouth several times it was really stuck in there, I ended up prying it out of his mouth carefully with a rounded spoon handle. Don't let anyone tell you that dogs are not as bad as kids... they get into just as much trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixing the yard hill & Labor day

  Fixing the yard hill: Tuesday we're got 8 yards of 3/4" crushed stone, and 18 yards of loam delivered to fix a lot of sloped are...