Friday, June 13, 2008

Garden is coming along...

Well here we are two weeks into June and so far we're doing well, the second planting of cantaloupe, and watermelon are up. We're picking Broccoli...

I had to spray the beans, something is eating them up.

The potato beetles have arrived, i handpicked a few I'll have to spray/dust the potatoes this weekend, I think it really paid of buying certified Maine seed this year. I think every one I planted came up.

The Mosquito Magnet is empty I need to refill the propane tanks, that's OK the grill tank died last week as well might as well fill them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixing the yard hill & Labor day

  Fixing the yard hill: Tuesday we're got 8 yards of 3/4" crushed stone, and 18 yards of loam delivered to fix a lot of sloped are...