Sunday, June 15, 2008

Spring Whitetails

Does everywhere...

The deer are back with a new batch of fawns here in my backyard in NH, no, sorry, no fawn pictures yet, I need to mow the field before we see the fawns up close.

I missed a photo op of a fawn nursing yesterday, and a shot of a little skipper hopping the fence, seems I'm missing more than I'm catching lately.

I really need to get a new lens, while my 17-85 F4-5.6 is a great lens at the distances I'm shooting I need more, the L series will help too. The 70-200 F2.8 L series canon lens, ahh... But at $1,200 though I'll have to wait until my camera is making money again. I'm looking at the 70-200 F4 L lens at $560 is probably where I'll end up for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixing the yard hill & Labor day

  Fixing the yard hill: Tuesday we're got 8 yards of 3/4" crushed stone, and 18 yards of loam delivered to fix a lot of sloped are...