Saturday, December 24, 2022

Merry Christmas to All!

Merry Christmas to All!


 This'll be an abbreviated post, still not feeling great, just can't clear my chest.

We've been without power since Friday evening, generator started right up so we have the fridges, and freezers as well as the pellet stove for heat so were good

Seven deer tonight they evidently got the message hunting season is closed, and the Sanborn feed lot is open, lol

We went and bought more propane the dual fuel Genny I picked up in July runs on gas or propane, propane is easier to deal with!  Looked at the Eversouce website earlier, NH got hammered, literally the whole freaking state has outages, 177 homes out in my area, they are telling us maybe Monday by 10PM, ugh.  With no power my router is out, and we power everything in the house, so I setup a hotspot on my cell and Rose and I are browsing on that.  I hope you've got power!


I hope you all have a great Christmas !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fixing the yard hill & Labor day

  Fixing the yard hill: Tuesday we're got 8 yards of 3/4" crushed stone, and 18 yards of loam delivered to fix a lot of sloped are...