Wednesday, November 02, 2011
Day 4 no power...
And you? We are supposed to get power either Thursday or Friday afternoon. We're showering at Jarrod's house, we have a generator running so we have heat and lights so we're doing ok. We are hoping PSNH can pull this off. We definitely have the generator operation down pat usually a single pull. It'll deserve a break after this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Hopkington FAIR!
We went to the Hopkington fair on Saturday Sept 5th, just before we left I'd checked the weather, it said we'd get a 4 minute shower...
-
December 1st I've been trying to get this post out since before Thanksgiving! I tested the generator Wednesday, it started right up,...
-
Ode to Zeb Born March 23rd 2019 - May 1st 2026 - 7 Years We had to say goodbye to an amazing friend, and protector on Friday. Zebulon (Ze...
No comments:
Post a Comment